Monday, March 2, 2009

ISTEP

Istep is this week.AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!That is not supposed to be a happy feeling ,the only happy feeeling about it is,1.Dad cooks breakfeast,2.No homework.

4 comments:

  1. Yea! Its extremly HARD! Lol. I Hate it so bad.
    We havent learned half of the stuff on it though either.Love you Liv.

    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! We have ISTEP+ now too. The math is SUPER HARD! It is asking about using protractors and stuff. I hope I didn't flunk! I might c u this weekend.

    Bryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Olivia:) How is school going?? I know you might not know me ,but I'm one of Ethan's friend from SEFE. I'm also in his grade:)(sadly), but it's fun having your brother as friend:). He maybe mean but he is still a good friend=). Well have a good year and enjoy Mrs.Smith she is a pretty awesome teacher to have.I had her when I was in 3rd grade.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Kingman, Indiana, United States
Hi,I'm Olivia Woodrow I go to a school called Southeast Fountain.My teacher's name is Jacinda Smith.I have 2 brothers,their names are Sam and Ethan.My mom's name is Shelly and my dad's name Todd.I have 2 pets,a dog Cinderella,and a cat named Quin.My family is just wonderful.
c

Followers

Favorite Store For Clothes