Thursday, March 5, 2009

Money Bus Trip

We are going to be going to this thing that is a bus and it is called the money bus.The whole 4th grade is doing it.We have alot ofpapers about saving and checking accounts.Okay for all the people who get on this WARNING:DO NOT USE CREDIT CARDS!!!I have been told that they can get you into alot of trouble.Now listen that doesn't mean you don't need one.If you get one that is okay but don't use it.So why do I need one?You need one because you can get credit.Now I don't want to blow your mind up so,BYE BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kingman, Indiana, United States
Hi,I'm Olivia Woodrow I go to a school called Southeast Fountain.My teacher's name is Jacinda Smith.I have 2 brothers,their names are Sam and Ethan.My mom's name is Shelly and my dad's name Todd.I have 2 pets,a dog Cinderella,and a cat named Quin.My family is just wonderful.
c

Followers

Favorite Store For Clothes