I hope you guys are having an awesome spring break.Kyla was going to Florida.Audrey was going to Disney World.My teacher Mrs.Smith is going to Disney World on Tuesday.Her daughter,Halle is going to have a birthday while they are down there,and they are going to take her to the Bibbety Bobbety Boutique.Halle is going to dress uup like a princess and the boys that do they get dressed up like prince's.
I am at my Aunt Karla's house in Columbus,Indiana.I am having a really good time.My first night here we went to Sirloin Stockade which was really good.We went shopping at Target and we are going to go to Kohl's to buy me and my cousins matching clothes for my summer vacation to Alabama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Olivia
- Kingman, Indiana, United States
- Hi,I'm Olivia Woodrow I go to a school called Southeast Fountain.My teacher's name is Jacinda Smith.I have 2 brothers,their names are Sam and Ethan.My mom's name is Shelly and my dad's name Todd.I have 2 pets,a dog Cinderella,and a cat named Quin.My family is just wonderful.
c
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.